Imprinsic Marketing Group - Dear Anonymous,

5.0

Update by user Sep 23, 2016

Additionally, our company name is spelled, "Imprinsic."

It seems a former client would know a little detail like that since it's on every page we send in our weekly Marketing Reports.

Original review posted by user Sep 23, 2016

Dear Anonymous,

I have no idea who you are, and I'm quite certain we have never met or have done business together.

My guess is you are an angry competitor whose former client became mine, or possibly a disgruntled former employee I had to fire for incompetence.

However, you have made several false and libelous claims in your post, and I am in contact with the owners of this site to find you, and press full charges against you.

I have been in business for 5 years, and have successfully served hundreds of organizations. I have a reputation for honesty and integrity, and you hide behind an Anonymous profile because you know you are a liar, and you know your post has no basis in actual facts or reality.

If you would like to speak to me directly, please call me at: 1.888.308.5506.

Also, you can find my business locations on our website.

Sincerely,

Matt Steffen, President

Imprinsic Marketing Group

I liked: Services.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 23, 2016.

Imprinsic Marketing Group - Matt L. Steffen - Reputation Scam

Do not hire this guy he will steal your money and lie to you

He does not do reputation repair. He steals your money and wants

you to keep paying. He never provides you with a service and then

he becomes violent and says negative things and threatens you

if you ask for your money back. He has been arrested for violence

Do not hire this man. His business is hard to locate and the information

online does not give you an actual location. Matt Steffen is not someone

you want to give money to, he will steal your money and then threaten you

Product or Service Mentioned: Imprinsic Marketing Group Reputation Management Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Stolen money and threatened.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 22, 2016.

Comments

msteffen
Horsham, Pennsylvania, United States #1228619

Crystal Evans, I bent over backwards to help you, but I refuse to break the law on your behalf.

In over 5 years of business, we have never received a client complaint about our services.

However, I refuse to engage in unethical or illegal activities as you requested, so I suppose this is your revenge.

You convinced your attorney, Vera McCoy, to help "take down" others which has led to her being sanctioned $17,000 by the Gloucester County Courts as reparations for the people you have attacked.

You requested me to attack these people as well, and I refused.

I refuse to be a part of your lies, fraud or attempts at smearing officials such as Mayor Mayer, Congressman Norcross, etc.

online. You spent months trying to convince me these people were trying to have you killed, and were plotting to harm you just because you were asked to step down as Councilwoman long ago due to your erratic and potentially dangerous behavior. I deeply regret every trying to help you.

I fear you are a paranoid schizophrenic, and I hope you get the help you need. I have been very patient with you, but if you continue these libelous attacks, I will be pressing these matters in Civil Court.